DAY 12
these days go by fast
i can't remember to post
thirty days is hard
DAY 13
Today was pretty crazy. I hurt myself falling down the stairs, plus I'm lost on what
is due tommorrow for school. I really don't have anything else to write for now.
DAY 14
Will hated people. He hated people and he hated how they had to be on there pretty little cell phones all day, everyday. You walk down the street, there's a guy on his cell phone, you drive down the highway and there's some women on her cell phone. There all self-absorbed and care about no one except themselves. My cell phone has internet, well mine as texting. Who the hell cares? Honestly, if you want to talk to the person that much then just go meet them somewhere. Well one day Will was walking back to his house when he came across an old cell phone. It was ringing and he picked it up. The contact read RESTRICTED. Will opened the phone and said "hello"?
DAY 15
I hate studying
Its incredibly boring
I just want to stop.
DAY 16
Yeah, well today I did a whole lot of nothing. I ate about 10 freeze pops and now I think I am sick. I wanna go outside really bad for some reason. Man, I wish I could control time. That would be amazing. Dang, what a bummer we all can't be superheros.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment